IFIP IoT Registration
Registration for authors of accepted papers
- Each accepted paper needs to be supported by at least one paid author registration. Authors who are presenting multiple papers should pay a corresponding multiple of the registration fee.
- For an accepted paper to be published, registration must be completed before September 1st, 2022.
|Type of participant||Early Reg Fee
(before October 1st)
|Late Reg Fee
|Member of IFIP member societies*||€350||€400|
Conference Registration Includes: access to all sessions, coffee breaks, lunches, conference dinner and online access to proceedings.
*IFIP Member societies eligible: Country Representative Members, National Members at Large, International Members at Large on the list at here.
**Student: A full time bachelor, master, or PhD student (a postgraduate or part-time student does NOT qualify for the student fee).
- A student who is an author and presenter of an accepted paper has to register as Author/Presenter.
- A student who is a co-author of an accepted paper but is not a presenter, can register as Student.
Payment of the registration fee is included in the registration procedure. Payment options are wire transfer, credit card, PayPal and iDeal.
- Replacing an already registered participant with another participant is ALWAYS possible, provided that the name of a new participant is known to the organizers not later than by Oct 23rd, 2022.
- Canceling a registration until Oct 9th, 2022 - 75% of the registration fee is returned (due to paid service charge, bank transfer fees, operational charges).
- Canceling a registration after Oct 9th, 2022 - no registration fee is returned.
Any problems or special cases not handled by the registration system should be reported to: firstname.lastname@example.org